Urban Life Training provides directive, abstinence-centered health education through our community network of trained parents and community leaders.
- School Relationship Intelligence Lecturers (Paid, part time)
- School Leadership Club Leaders (Paid, part time)
- Donations to support the program
If you are interested in being a Lecturer or Club Leader in Jefferson County West Virginia (see below for other locations), download this application and return it to Urban Life Training.
Here are the basic responsibilities of the positions:
School Relationship Intelligence Lecturer
Work part time, one day to several days a week, about 6 hours per day
Duration of the work will be from three weeks total up
- Give directive relationship intelligence, abstinence centered education to 7th to 12th grade youth in a school environment, in person or possibly online.
- Keep a record of the location and number of students receiving the presentations
- Maintain excellent relationships with teachers and school personnel
School Club Leader
Work one day to several days per week throughout the school year (about 36 weeks), about four hours per day
- Prepare materials for weekly club meetings using the Urban Life Training Club manual or other materials
- Lead weekly club meetings (usually at lunch time) at one or more middle or high schools in Jefferson County, WV
- Send periodic reports to the Urban Life Training office on club attendance and activities.
- Maintain excellent relationships with school personnel