- Vaccination is a medical intervention. United States law considers vaccines to be “unavoidably unsafe”.1 All medical interventions must be freely chosen. See the Part 1 video: Vaccines are Unavoidably Unsafe.
- The vaccine industry is fraught with conflicts of interest. See the Part 2 video: The Vaccine Industry is Fraught with Conflicts of Interest.
- All vaccines are not created equal. West Virginia mandates one vaccine for a non-communicable diseases (Tetanus), one vaccine is for a disease related to poor sanitation and drug use (Hepatitus A) and two vaccines for diseases not communicable in the traditional sense, but rather by sexual activity or IV drug use (Hepatitus B) or by mucus spread by kissing or very close prolonged contact (meningococcal). Yet we are told that all vaccines are (equally) required. Why? Whose best interest does this serve? For example, the DTaP vaccine has the highest numbers for serious adverse reactions causing hospitalization 20,220 reported cases, translating to 202,000 to 2,000,000 actual serious cases, due to under reporting. The number of reported deaths is 2979, translating to 29,790 to 297,900 actual deaths. Yet, before the vaccine, there were only two diphtheria deaths nationwide per year. Why does West Virginia require this harmful vaccine?
- Forty Six States allow nonmedical vaccine exemptions and 100% of these states have better public health indicators than West Virginia. West Virginia ranks last in public health11 and 39th in infant mortality.12 Autism, a previously almost unheard of diagnoses, has skyrocketed from one in 2500 children in 1986 to one in 36 in 2016 an increase of 69 times!13 Over 60 studies show a link between vaccinations and autism-like symptoms.14 One in six children has a developmental disability.15 West Virginia has the highest developmentally disabled population in the 50 states.16 The United States ranks 45th in infant mortality, with one being the best.17 For example, only two of the thirteen provinces and territories of Canada have vaccine mandates, and all allow exemptions,18 yet Canada has a lower infant mortality rate than the United States. Sweden, with no vaccine mandates, is number three in infant mortality. Japan has no vaccine requirements for children entering preschool or elementary school19 and is number 2 in infant mortality.
- Parents, not the West Virginia Government, must decide what medical interventions are best for their children. Parents, not West Virginia legislators, are left responsible for any adverse effects suffered by their children due to the vaccines that are mandated for school attendance.
- ‘Herd Immunity’ is not a scientific law. Originally, the term was only applied to the natural immunity that occurs when most of the population is exposed to a disease.20 There is significant evidence, for example, regarding the effectiveness of the measles, mumps and pertussis vaccines that show that the immunity received from vaccination is not long lasting,21,22 does not prevent the spread of the disease from vaccinated carriers,23 and actually worsens the situation for mumps and measles, for instance, by causing older boys and girls to get mumps associated with sterility24 and adults or small children under one to get measles, when it is more dangerous and was previously prevented by natural immunity.25
- Vaccines contain many toxic and questionable ingredients that have known and unknown toxic effects on the human body, and whose negative effects are multiplied due to the tiny size of babies. Beyond the mercury-based preservative thimerosal, a known neurotoxin that has been linked to many serious health conditions 26 including autism, vaccines are rife with other often questionable components, such as, aluminum, antibiotics, egg protein, formaldehyde, monosodium glutamate (MSG), squalene, gelatin, polysorbate 80, and aborted human fetal tissue.27
- Vaccination by administrative28 ruling added 11 to 13 doses of four vaccines to the West Virginia required vaccine schedule from 2008 to 2017. These vaccines alone have caused between 1740 to 17,400 serious adverse reactions requiring hospitalization and 290 to 2900 deaths in West Virginia.29 Current administrative rulings specify that all vaccines recommend by the ACIP panel are also recommended for West Virginia children.30 Furthermore, from 2008 to 2017 parents enrolling children in state licensed daycare were required to get HIB, pneumococcal (Prevnar), rotavirus and hepatitus A vaccinations under penalty of law. These vaccinations were added by an administrative rule, were subsequently removed, but could be added again. This situation in itself begs the question, how can West Virginia NOT provide vaccine exemptions for religious and conscientious reasons when an unelected bureaucrat can cause tens of thousands of extra doses of vaccines to be administered under threat of law, with absolutely no recourse available to parents.