Urban Life Training will conduct a parent and presenter curriculum training on August 26th, 2022 in Harpers Ferry WV and online.
Participants will learn how to form a Chapter of Urban Life Training and will learn the materials for school presentations and for STAR Leadership Clubs.
This curriculum guides youth to make the right choice-abstinence before marriage. This provides a strong foundation for future success and happiness.
This program has been successfully presented to over 3000 youth in Washington DC and the metro area.
The curriculum has also served over 200 youth in STAR (Students Teaching Abstinence & Responsibility) Leadership Clubs.
- Relationship Intelligence Part 2-Protecting Your Future
- Relationship Intelligence Part 3-Maturing Your Love
- Resisting Peer Pressure and Learning Assertiveness Techniques Peer Counseling
- Video Clips and Discussion Questions
- STAR Leadership Clubs
- Urban Life Training Chapters and the Urban Life Training Presenter and Parent website.
The registration deadline is August 22nd, 2022.